1. Reconcile & evaluate financial information submitted by overseas offices;
2. Identify and present plan to improve on-field financial administrative systems and strengthen internal controls;
3. Follow-up on previous audit findings and recommendations with overseas staff as assigned;
4. Other financial and/or accounting related tasks as assigned by the Finance Managers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Committed to Jesus and able to recognize this position as one that contributes to the work of His Kingdom;
2. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in accounting procedures and practices;
3. Professional, cooperative demeanor; flexible and adaptable team player;
4. Disciplined, self-motivated work style; able to function competently and productively with limited supervision;
5. Good organizational skills with attention to detail;
6. Solid computer skills with demonstrated ability in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
College students within the accounting program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.