Pastor Church Resources (PCR), a ministry of the Christian Reformed Church in North America, has a full-time opening for an Administrative Coordinator in the Grand Rapids, MI offices. The position will provide administrative coordination for PCR with a special focus on the Thriving Together Project.
To apply complete an on-line application, submitting a current cover letter and resume indicating your interest by Friday, November 2nd, 2018.
1. Coordinate the implementation of Better Together Report recommendations concerning classis
2. Coordinate the Specialized Transitional Ministers’ program.
3. Administer event logistics and collaborate with staff in planning and execution of events,
trainings, meetings, travel, etc. including researching and recommending event venues.
4. Process grant applications/awards/reports and monitor grantee’s obligations.
5. Assist in supporting and communicating with Regional Pastors and Mentors/Mentees.
6. Communicate, and foster relationships, with pastors, pastors’ spouses, ministry leaders, and
7. Prepare/assist in preparation of presentations.
8. Provide administrative assistance to PCR staff.
9. Fulfill additional responsibilities as may be assigned by Co-Director of PCR..
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Able to support the mission, vision, and values of the CRCNA.
2. Advanced verbal and written communication skills
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent event planning skills.
5. Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures preferred.
6. Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in commonly used computer applications.
7. Demonstrated maturity and ability to perform well under stress.
8. Proven ability to be self-motivated, work independently with minimal direction and
collaboratively within a team environment.
9. Proven ability to plan and organize tasks and responsibilities including multitasking, setting
priorities and deadlines, etc. and very attentive to detail.
10. Ability and willingness to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with coworkers
and external contacts.
11. Possess a commitment to Christ and the mission of the church, with an understanding of church
12. Possess a deserved reputation for integrity and trust.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.