Resonate Global Mission has a full-time (40 Hrs/wk) position opening for Donor Relationship Manager in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The position will Develop relationships and implement a strategy with existing and potential donors that will increase financial support and resources, engage current constituents and cultivate potential donors in support of the ministry.
To apply complete an on-line application, submitting a current cover letter and resume indicating your interest by Friday, March 13, 2020. This deadline has been extended to April 20, 2020
1. Develop stewardship-focused relationships with a portfolio of individuals, churches, and foundations to engage support for the ministry.
2. Develop and implement a donor strategy for assigned area, working with others as appropriate.
3. Strengthen and expand the financial support, including major gifts, from assigned individuals, churches and foundations.
4. Cultivate long-term relationships with donors so planned giving commitments to the agency increase annually.
5. Represent the agency at churches, classis meetings, and other events, as needed.
6. Significant travel within assigned regions for in-person visits, relationship building, donor appreciation and fundraising events.
7. Maintain accurate records in appropriate database(s) (e.g. constituent interactions) which support the development of donor relationships.
8. Assist with planning strategy, goals and fundraising targets.
9. Track expenses and maintain regular expense reports, as requested.
10. Assist with prospect research and/or proposal writing, as assigned.
11. Work with colleagues to develop support networks in their assigned area, as requested.
12. A commitment to maintaining best practices through ongoing professional development.
13. All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Professing membership in a Christian Reformed congregation, or of a church in ecclesiastical fellowship with the CRCNA, and agreement with the doctrine of the church signified by signing a covenant statement.
2. Demonstrated ability to encourage and inspire individuals to support ministry.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Proven ability to be self-motivated, work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team environment.
5. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and external contacts.
6. Proven ability to plan and organize tasks and responsibilities including multitasking, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
7. Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
8. Demonstrated proficiency in commonly used computer applications, internet research and constituent relationship management tools.
1. Bachelor’s degree is preferred, in a related field such as business, marketing & communications or non profit management and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Demonstrated experience and success in fundraising or business
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Regular travel throughout the assigned region